The South Alabama Jaguars (1-3) are taking a three-game losing streak in a road contest with the Evansville Purple Aces (1-4), who have lost four straight games. It’s typing on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Jaguars (to win on the moneyline) Play against the Purple Aces ( ).
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of November 25, 2022 at 1:47 am ET. Keep scrolling to check out the latest odds for this matchup and grab up to $1,000 Risk Free bet at BetMGM today!
South Alabama vs. Evansville Betting Lines
Southern Alabama (-7.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
South Alabama vs Evansville Statistical Ranking (2021-22)
|South Alabama Avg. (Rank)||Evansville Avg. (Rank)|
|71.6 (158th)||Scored||59.2 (355th)|
|64 (34th)||points allowed||70.7 (222nd)|
|34.4 (227th)||rebounds||27.2 (358.)|
|9.7 (194th)||Out of. rebounds||4.9 (359.)|
|6.8 (244th)||3pt done||8.2 (102nd)|
|11.9 (268.)||assists||10.7 (332.)|
|12 (155th)||sales||9.7 (17th)|
South Alabama vs Evansville betting trends
- The Jaguars covered the span 15 times in 33 games last season.
- A 7.5-point favorite or higher, South Alabama went 3-4 against the spread last year.
- There were 13 Jaguars games (out of 33) that reached the over last year.
- South Alabama’s games ended with more than 132 points 18 times last season.
- The overall point average for Jaguars games last season was 135.5, 3.5 points more than the over/under for this encounter.
- Evansville beat the spread 12 times in 30 games last year.
- Against the spread, underdogs of 7.5 points or more, the Purple Aces went 6-10 last year.
- Of Evansville’s 30 games last year, 14 went over the total.
- The Purple Aces games went over 132 points nine times last year.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points higher than the average score for Evansville’s games last season (129.9).
Best Betting Sites for South Alabama vs Evansville
Impact player from South Alabama
- Javon Franklin was the best of his roster in rebounds per game (7.8) last year, while also averaging 12.2 points and 1 assist. On defense, he averaged 1.3 steals and 1.4 blocks.
- Jay Jay Chandler averaged 15.3 points, 2.6 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game last season.
- Kayo Goncalves averaged 7.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game last season, shooting 36.3% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 2.2 3-pointers scored per competition.
- Diante Smith averaged 7 points, 1 assist and 3.7 rebounds per contest last year.
Evansville Impact player
- Kenny Strawbridge is averaging 15.6 points, 4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game and making 35.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Yacine Toumi gives the Purple Aces 11.2 points, 7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Marvin Coleman is the Purple Aces’ top assist man (2 per game), bringing to the table 7.4 points and 7 rebounds.
- Kenny Strawbridge Jr. is the Purple Aces’ leading scorer (17.7 points per game), averaging 1.7 assists and 3 rebounds.
- Sekou Kalle has a team high of 7.5 rebounds per competition. And he contributes 4.3 points and 0.5 assists and makes 46.7% of his shots from the floor.