The UNC Greensboro Spartans (2-2) will take on the Montana State Bobcats (3-2) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on Spartans (to win on the moneyline) Contest with the Bobcats ( ).
This article uses lines updated on November 24, 2022 at 5:45 p.m. ET. Find all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim the best DraftKings sportsbook deposit bonus!
UNC Greensboro Vs Montana State Betting Lines
State of Montana (+2.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
UNC Greensboro vs. Montana State Stats Ranking (2021-22)
|UNC Greensboro Avg. (Rank)||State of Montana Avg. (Rank)|
|65.1 (318th)||Scored||76.5 (46th)|
|65 (48th)||points allowed||69.3 (185th)|
|35 (185th)||rebounds||35.1 (180th)|
|10.9 (100th)||Out of. rebounds||8.7 (269th)|
|7.3 (185th)||3pt done||7.7 (155th)|
|12.1 (256.)||assists||13.2 (167th)|
|12.3 (190th)||sales||12.5 (207th)|
UNC Greensboro vs Montana State betting trends
- The Spartans had 13 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- UNC Greensboro’s ATS record as a 2.5-point favorite or more last season was 3-8.
- Last season, the Spartans lost 16 of their 32 games.
- Montana State had 17 wins in 35 games against the spread last year.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or higher, the Bobcats went 4-3 against the spread last season.
- Of Montana State’s 35 games last year, 18 were overs.
Best Betting Sites for UNC Greensboro vs Montana State
UNC Greensboro Impact player
- De’Monte Buckingham averaged 12.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per match last year – both team highs. He also averaged 1.1 assists, shooting 46.7% from field and 42.1% from beyond the arc, scoring 2.2 3-pointers per contest.
- Bas Leyte averaged 9.5 points, 6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game last season. Defensively, he delivered 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Kobe Langley put the Spartans on pace last year with 3 assists per game, 2.9 rebounds and 7.9 points.
- Kaleb Hunter averaged 8.5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest last season. Defensively, he averaged 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocks.
- Dante Treacy averaged 6.8 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest last year. Defensively, he averaged 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Montana State Impact player
- Raequan Battle is the Bobcats’ top scorer (18.2 points per game), delivering 0.8 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
- Jubrile Belo has a team-high 5.6 rebounds per game. And he contributes 10.8 points and 1 assists and makes 58.6% of his shots from the field.
- Darius Brown II is the Bobcats’ top assist (3.5 per game), contributing 6.3 points and 4 rebounds.
- Robert Ford gives the Bobcats 5.6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Bobcats are getting 4.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Sam Lecholat.