Hello friends! It’s Paula Constance, your Daily anchor. Let’s start this week with a quick guide to the main events happening in Bedford today, including updates on…
- 40 fun DYI Thanksgiving crafts for the kids.
- City Offices closed for public holiday.
- holidays weather Forecast.
But first today’s weather:
Partly sunny and breezy. High: 39 Low: 29.
To the great local businesses who sponsor this newsletter. Check out what they can do for you:
- Looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience brokering buyers and sellers of luxury real estate in southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star customer reviews, Marianna consistently delivers results. For a free market appraisal and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected]
- Do you want to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and thrive through small business consulting services and coaching for over 20 years. Whether you run a family business, a medical or legal practice, or provide professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategies and tactics to succeed—not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more.
Click here to have your company featured here.
Here are today’s top stories from Bedford:
- Here are 40 fun Thanksgiving crafts for the kids! The City of Bedford’s Recreation Department has created fun Thanksgiving crafts for the kids – and you’ll have fun decorations for your home. See 40 DIY “Festive Thanksgiving Decorations”. Enjoy! (Town of Bedford Recreation Department via Facebook)
- OOur municipal offices and buildings remain closed over the holidays. Town meetings canceled this week include the Nov. 21 Planning Committee meeting, Nov. 22 Highway Safety Committee meeting and Nov. 22 Conservation Commission meeting 24/7 on its website www.bedfordnh.org. Transfer Station, BCTV and Bedford Public Library will be closed on November 24th and 25th (library closes at 5pm on November 23rd). (City of Bedford via Facebook)
- If you eat out or stay close to home on Thanksgiving, it should be a nice day. Check out the Thanksgiving week weather forecast for Bedford: Thursday November 24 will be a sunny day with a mixture of clouds. The maximum speed is 46 and the minimum speed is 33. The wind speed is 8 mph with gusts up to 13 mph See the forecast for the whole week here: (Bedford Patch)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Bedford Daily is brought to you in part by T-Mobile. T-Mobile has invested billions to shine a light on its best-ever network, bringing LTE to 99% of the people of America, helping to keep communities like ours informed and connected. We thank T-Mobile for their support and for making today’s Bedford Daily possible.
Today in Bedford:
- Choose your project workshop – Screen Roadshow (6:30 p.m.)
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
You’re all caught up for today! I will see you soon.
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a writer, author and award-winning media producer. She is committed to media projects that empower, engage and help make the world a better place. When she’s not writing, she can be found hiking or watching fireflies in the muggy moments before sunset. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at [email protected]