Hello, everyone. I’m here with your fresh edition of the Bedford Daily filled with all the community news you need to know today including these stories…
- Get involved the winter reading challenge?
- Aidan Wolfinger in the winning team for the Alpine Ski Season Open 2023.
- Have you seen these? Winter birds in your garden?
But first today’s weather:
Some snow and sleet. High: 31 Low: 24.
These are the great local businesses that sponsor the Bedford Daily. We love what they do and we think you will too:
- Looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience brokering buyers and sellers of luxury real estate in southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star customer reviews, Marianna consistently delivers results. For a free market appraisal and staging consultation, email Marianna today at [email protected]
- Do you want to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and thrive through small business consulting services and coaching for over 20 years. Whether you run a family business, a medical or legal practice, or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategies and tactics to succeed—not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more.
Would you like to see your company here? Click here to start.
Here are the top stories from Bedford today:
- Have you heard of the Winter Reading Challenge for adults and young people at Bedford Public Library? If you’re looking for a little winter reading inspiration, you’re in luck. Books featured in the online winter reading carousel include a number of historical fiction titles, including: The winter guest by Pam Jenoff and The dress: a novel of the royal wedding by Jennifer Robson. For more winter reading recommendations, contact [email protected] (Bedford patch)
- A salute to Aidan Wolfinger by Bedford! The Saint Joseph’s College junior and men’s alpine team skier finished 17th in the alpine ski team’s 2023 season opener. The Monks won the “Giant Slalom Race at Black Mountain” on Saturday. It was the team’s third win in the program’s history, officials said. (Saint Joseph’s College of Maine)
- A few unusual ones Birds have a winter appearance in Bedford. A fire-bellied woodpecker has been spotted in Bedford by Hazel Kochocki. And the very next day she reported seeing a helmeted woodpecker. You never know what winter birds will be wintering or migrating through Bedford at this time of year. Bird sightings can be reported here: (Ebird.org)
From my notebook:
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
Now you are in the loop and ready to walk out the door this Monday. See you tomorrow morning!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a writer, writer and producer. When she’s not writing, she can be found hiking or watching fireflies in the muggy moments before sunset. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.